In this season of lots of holiday parties, and lots of desserts and cookies, it’s the perfect time for a veggie dip. This dip is a great healthy way to sneak some more vegetables into your diet and makes a great addition to any holiday party. This has tons of flavor and is great with Pretzel Crisps, chips, crackers (I recommend Dill Triscuits), or extra vegetables. Using Greek yogurt instead of sour cream adds extra protein.
Makes about 3 cups, about 10 servings
Adapted from How Sweet It Is
- 2 heaping cups of plain Greek yogurt (I used 0% Chobani, but whatever your favorite is)
- 3 Tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 cups finely chopped kale
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, finely chopped
- 2-3 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. You want the vegetables to be as small as possible to mix in well with the dip. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
6 thoughts on “Veggie Greek Yogurt Dip”
This looks so good! Printed and pinned. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks, Brandi! I hope you enjoy it!