Who says salad has to be boring? This salad is packed with a ton of flavor and feels decadent with just a few special add-ons. I find that the steak on this really makes it a filling and satisfying salad, perfect for lunch. Blue cheese adds a great salty, pungent flavor that pairs nicely with the steak and makes this salad extra special. Not into stinky blue? This would also be great with feta or extra sharp cheddar.
Makes 1 large salad
- 3 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup snap peas, chopped
- 1 oz blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 oz Asian Marinated Flank Steak
- Salad dressing, to taste
In a large bowl, add all ingredients and serve.